نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Intern

سلام
چند شب پیش فیلم Intern را دیدم با بازی زیبای Robert Deniro و Ann Hathway که واقعا هر دو را دوست دارم.
این فیلم به نظرم بسیار انگیزشی بود و من مطالب مهمی یاد گرفتم. یکیش این بود که بیشتر قدر زمان را بدونم و بهتر برنامه ریزی کنم.
اینکه قدر شغلم را بدونم و به فکر پیشرفت شغلی افتادم.
اینکه با چیزهای کوچک و ساده هم میشه خوشحال شد.
کارورزی دوره‌ای از تحصیلات دکترای پزشکی عمومی است که مدت و نحوه برگزاری آن در کشورهای مختلف متفاوت است. معمولاً کارورزی آخرین دوره پزشکی است که یک تا یک و نیم‌سال طول می‌کشد.
کارورز یا انترن (به فرانسوی: interne، انترن) (به انگلیسی: intern، اینترن) شخصی است که دوره‎‌ی کاورزی پزشکی را می‌گذراند.
ادامه مطلب
It was the first day of working. I've just arrived from there. And if you ask me what it was like on earth, I would say that it was weird! Weirder than weird! More than anything else, I felt being useless, the word not said by me, but seen by me in one of the posts I've recently read about the kind of feelings you might have in the first time of being an intern as a software engineer, on my way back home. Despite feeling useless -and stronger than that- I felt monotony. I felt I was bored. There were a lot of things which I weren't aware of and I just didn't know where to start from for learning them! I-didn't-even-know-where- to start learning them! I liked some of the guys I saw there and I didn't feel something special about some others. There were some one that showed me interest and k
  WSU has partnered with the international recruiting enterprise, INTO College partnerships, to seek out students who're greatest suited to the academic chances below. The partnership was shaped in 2016 to increase WSU international recruiting endeavours as a  firm with globally attain. The partnership includes chances for college students to boost their English expertise as a result of WSU coursework, termed pathways, which as soon as concluded makes it possible for them to carry on into their field of review.
PolyU has been placing students into internships in Hong Kong, China or foreign countries. The intern abroad programs allow them to experience the best of personal and professional development in a city of their choice.
  With the support of INTO, the number of worldwide le
رابرت دنیرو ، برنده جایزه اسکار ، در فیلم هایی چون "راننده تاکسی" ، "پدرخوانده: قسمت دوم" ، "Raging Bull" ، "Awakenings" و "The Intern" بازی کرده است.رابرت دنیرو کیست؟بازیگر نقش رابرت دنیرو در سن 16 سالگی برای تحصیل در زمینه بازیگری با استلا آدلر مدرسه را ترک کرد. وی سپس با بسیاری از کارگردانان معتبر فیلم از جمله برایان دی پالما ، الیا کازان و از همه مهمتر مارتین اسکورسیزی همکاری کرد. نقش دنیرو در فیلم «پدرخوانده: قسمت دوم» (1974) اولین جایزه اسکار خود را برای او به

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها